Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Doubt...

I still having doubt for my decision made. Although it's pretty firm ready. Just that sometime can't help to think back. Memory can't be erased is a fact, especially for the things that bring you a lot of happiness before, it probably will last very long...



People that you have very close relationship and friendship before, could turn to be stranger one day? I can't really accept the change... The real world maybe like that, but it just can't apply to me. I don't feel comfortable to smile or having conversation because of entertaining each other only. I admit don't really good in acting infront of people, thus I rather lose a friend just like that...

I feel really sorry to disappoint people that have expectation to me as well. I can't change something that is not real on me. I am who I am, won't gonna change anything that make me looks different or reality :p

No comments: