Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Destiny...

I just wonder why every time when I have made up my mind. Somehow something sure happen to spoil me up. It seems to be okay the past few months, well I can handle the situation and had good control on my emotion. I thought I was there and know where I am standing. But it just a few messages that can make my mood turns up and down... Why it can't just leave me like that... why?

Today, drove to the same road that I used to be there so often. Not I wanted to go there, but it just happened coincidence. It made me can't avoid keep thinking the past... Sigh... memories that used to make me felt very happy but now turned my mood deeply down...



hmmm... alright! Are all these experiments trying to torture me and testing my strength? Go ahead then, see how hard I can take! Because I will overcome it one day!

No comments: