Thursday, June 14, 2007

Attitude

I'm so sick of some attitude which keep repeating to me. I just don't understand, is this the way how people treat now days?



I guess I very clear of what I am doing, because I don't want do something that might make myself regret in the rest of my life. I moved my first step, I try to do as much as I can even I've failed many times before. I didn't expect much of the return, but at least don't take it like I suppose to do so. And shows out the proud and confident face. We human often forget to take care of other people feeling when in a conversation. Why can't you appreciate more and respect more what others have done to you? Maybe you don't know, maybe you don't understand, I just feel discomfort to this kind of attitude. Why don't make thing simple, and see whether if it works together.

2 comments:

Chris Stone said...

Take a break!!! Forget what you have done before and DON'T do it again! Those don't know to appreciate you is their .... but I can tell.. you are really something! You are nice.. you deserve BETTER!!! Remember!!!! No hurry....

weng said...

Chris, I don't need any break. Life still carry on, I don't want to waste too much time on recovery. Why don't we take it as challenge? Never afraid of fighting even it's tired, because in the end we will leave no any regret.

What I've done before may repeat the same in future, I don't know... Because if I stop doing it, that means I've been doing wrong all this while. I just want to do the thing which I think it's right to myself, don't care even I would fail...