Sunday, June 24, 2007

Responsible

It's time to examine myself. We human need to examine ourself from time to time. And I almost forgot how long I didn't do it to myself. Thanks to one of my friend. Her words kinda sharp and straight to the point. At first of course it wasn't feel good to listen, but after a deep thought, I should appreciate her comments no matter it's sincere from heart or it's not.

From her words, I roughly know she was trying to criticize I lack of responsible when it comes to something. Yes, I noticed that. We human sometime have our weakness, I admit that I not good in that and I won't give myself any of nonsense excuses just to act like that's not my fault. Will remind myself and try to improve to be more responsible person in the future. Just give little time to me okay? I'm in learning stage all time and it keeps growing slowly. I'll not only want to be strong, but also want to be tough enough...



Sometime we can't use our own measurement to assess other people. I think it's not right to do so. I never had high expectation to some people who not good in something. Not because of I don't want get disappointed neither I don't want to motivate them to improve themself, but I know their limitation and how much they can do. And also some people you know they would never listen to you and won't accept any of your opinion. They think they are much better than you, and who you are? You're not qualify to criticize them just because you're lower educated. When having conversation to these kind of people, I'm speechless...

No comments: