Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Beautiful Ending

Every story or movie not necessary to have a happy ending, but at least should have a beautiful ending to let audience satisfied and enjoy it. If it end unexpected or not in the right point, what would you feel? You probably would feel that movie is suck, wasting time and money... In real life also the same, if you don't want to continue or even start a relationship, why don't just give it a beautiful ending? The starting maybe unexpected that I can understand. No one is perfect, people making mistake that's normal. When you know it is a mistake, should you give it a solution or just waiting the other party to solve for you? And you're not blur, you clear-headed all the problems are really existed. You've pointed out all the problems having between us. You have good sense better than mine. Since it's so clear, why still can make a firm decision? What's lacking? A courage to decline? Would that excessive to wait the other side to make this decision for you? If I am the one who caused all these problems, I will be brave enough to overcome it. But is that really my problems? I have spent very long time but still can't think of any...



Living in the world, almost everyone is selfish. I start can't have reason to be good to someone anymore. Human automatically would only think about them self at first that's very ordinary being. Slowly, you'll part of them without any force. It's a weak point that everyone can't avoid. If human living is because of hurting each other, why not throw my love my heart into sea, make it disappear forever ever...

No matter what, please don't dragging each other. You still owe me a word of renouncement...

3 comments:

Chris Stone said...

Take care my friend!
I know you know how to handle thing now. But, positive side ok. Don't look at negative side!
I will be always support and encourage you!

weng said...

Hey, thank you Chris.
Seems you're the only one who always support and encourage me. No worried, I will learn how to turn negative to positive side. Although it's not so easy, but I can make it right? You have my answer :)

Anonymous said...

People should read this.