Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Released

Something that I just realized lately. I won't be really care how much that you care about me anymore and I won't desire to get that from you. You treat me bad, that's the way you treat me good too. So when the time you really wanna leave, I believe I won't be upset much. I'm just a person who pass by in your life and you're just a person who don't know how to appreciate me, nothing is bad to lose a person that never given you any happiness. Memory can't recall any happy things that bring from you. When a relationship break up, it would feel very sad and very pain because it brings you a lot of happiness before. If it never, what do you sad about? Yes, I don't have any reason to feel sad...



The worst thing in life is you've got numb of the feeling. You don't expect the thing would turn good anymore because you face a lot of failures. Bad thing happen to you it won't feel bad anymore because already get used to it. You pretty understand it would be fine after. You clearly understand that you can start it over again, then fall again and get well soon. Living a life like that, I can't find the meaning of it anymore. Why don't stop somewhere else just before we totally lost and turn ourself to focus on other things? At least the feeling inside us as a human still remain and we may transform it into other kind if is possible. Wouldn't that better to keep our heart warm instead of getting cold?

If we own a heart which is cool one, are we still a human?

No comments: