Thursday, August 2, 2007

Probably



I guess, you probably have decided to give up right? I think so... because I have that strong feeling too.
No matter what, I still respect your decision. Because I believe you have spent very long time to consider before you got the final answer.
Thus I also strongly believe this final decision will really good for you too. No any doubts, I won't question it...

There is something I really hope can learn from you even I know it's not easy for me. But since you've proven that it's actually can make it, so it makes me believe that is possible too. 5th May 2007, 14th July 2007, and 4th August 2007, I will always remember these dates.

I sincerely hope you're fine and be happy always. No matter what happen in the future, you still have my support and wishes...

3 comments:

Chris Stone said...

Respect is one matter, give up is another matter. Now, you sounds like giving up.
Never gave up till you get the answer.
Good Luck!

weng said...

I didn't mean to give up Chris. I just write down the feeling I have at that moment.
As long as I still alive, give up this word would never apply to me :)

Stay strong, stay tough!

Chris Stone said...

That's why...I used to say to you - "Give up?" no such word in Cheah's dictionary.